Sunday 24 October 2010

Trying out something new

I'm going to try out something completely new - Scrapbooking. I wanted a bit of a challenge and decided to sign up for one of the courses at Big Picure Classes I had planned to do a photography course but then I saw the course "Colour! Or is it Color?" which immediately caught my eye. I love colours and that sounded like a great idea. I took a closer look at the course description and realised that it wasn't actually a photography class but a scrapbooking class. Scrapbooking? I actually had to look it up on Wikipedia, as I haven't really heard of it before. But it sounded great and fun and so creative and like a good way to make something with my pictures, tell a story, create memories. And it seemed a great way to bring together different things I love doing - photography, acrylic painting and calligraphy. So I signed up for the course and I'm so looking forward to the next 6 weeks. :-)

Big Picture Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment