Sunday 29 December 2013

A visit to Moose & Co.

We went on a lovely walk to the local animal park yesterday, and we were really lucky to see most of the animals, playful bear cubs, sleepy wolves, lazy bisons, and - my favourites - nosy moose. Just love them, they're so sweet, with their long legs and big noses!




Unfortunately, I didn't have my proper camera with me, but only my iPhone. But I definitely want to go there more often next year. And I definitely want to sketch and paint some moose soon!

What's your favourite animal?

3 comments:

  1. Nothing quite like the seeing moose. I do miss that, now that we live on the Oregon coast.
    The best 2014 to you
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! While I LOVE all animals, my favourite is the wolf which I see as my totem animal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you sketch and paint these!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete