Sunday 11 January 2015

Tidying up and dreaming of winter

What mad weather we're having at the moment. Yesterday, it was about 13 degrees, so warm, it felt like spring, and nothing at all like winter. And what a wind there was blowing. The whole house was rattling. The snow has long gone, and there's no sight of any new. And at the same time, I'm reading about and seeing pictures of snow(storms) on Instagram and Facebook - and (some) people compaining about it. Oh please, send it my way! I'd be more than happy to get the fluffy white stuff! The more the merrier!


After the lazy Christmas break, I'm ready to start drawing and painting again. But first, my studio needs a bit of tidying up. So until I'm ready to get started, and until we, hopefully!, get some more snow here too, I'm editing and posting more photos from a couple of weeks ago, from our walk through winter wonderland.


4 comments:

  1. OMG! Magical! Like a fairy tale land! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful! I feel quite cheated that we haven't had any proper snow since we moved to the far north of Scotland 3 winters ago. I thought being up here we'd definitely get white winters but unfortunately it's just been wet and windy! I'd just like to have pepper seasons I think. Look forward to seeing your new art. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't had any snow here yet this year... I wonder if we will get any at all! I like the snow too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wintry photos are stunning.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete