Monday 9 March 2015

Hello spring


I'm still spending most (too much) of my free time with tidying up my photos. It's time consuming and rather tedious, but once I'm finished, I'm sure it will be worth it. And I just want to get it done now. So not as much studio time as I would like at the moment. But I have been drawing for a bit yesterday, and hopefully I can drag myself away from the computer and do some painting too this week - and share them here later this week. 
 

In the meantime, spring has arrived here. The past few days have been mild (apart from freezing mornings and evenings) and sunny, without a cloud in the sky. So today I grabbed my camera to get some shots of a patch of snowdrops near by. Those snowdrops always make me happy, and after spending so much time going through, sorting, and deleting photos from 5 years ago, it was a nice change to do some editing, and finally installing and playing around with Lightroom presets. Still much to learn, but I'm enjoying getting back into photo editing again.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Will you paint them? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain on photo clean up. I had 2500 photos on my iphone to sort through!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete